Relaxation Awaits, Book Your Appointment Below!
Massage Enhancements: Must be booked with a Massage Session ie. Pure Relaxation Massage, Pure Essentials-Silk Skin Face Treatment, or Reflexology Foot Therapy;
massage enhancements cannot be booked alone.
- To honor our cancellation policy, guests are required to hold a credit or debit card on file in Square's secure booking system for their appointment(s), if you are not comfortable providing card details please call us to pay your non-refundable deposit.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: We ask that you please reschedule or cancel at least 24 hours before the beginning of your appointment time or you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the cost of your service(s). If your card is declined when we charge the cancellation fee, you will be required to pay your past balance before your next appointment and a pay a non-refundable deposit with each appointment you book in the future.
(When you book your appointment, you are agreeing to this Cancellation Policy)
- Spa Parties, Broad Vicinity Travel, Sports & Chair Massage Events REQUIRE A Non-Refundable Deposit & MUST Be Booked With An Heavenly Hands Representative Via Phone or In-Person.
- Please read our Policies & Procedures + What to Expect articles before your massage.
- We travel to these Florida Cities free of charge:
Apollo Beach | Riverview | Gibsonton |Brandon | Temple Terrace | Tampa | New Tampa | Wesley Chapel | Seffner | Dover | Valrico
Please Call Us If You Don't See Your City Listed For A Broad Vicinity Travel Rate.
Please contact us if you have any questions or need assistance with booking | call (813) 731-6111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- What To Expect -
We always want our clients to feel comfortable and also know what to expect from a session. When our therapist arrives to your location, they'll greet you very warmly, give you a robe to change into (for the duration of your appointment), set up the massage table. In addition you will complete a health history intake so your therapist can be aware of any past surgeries, or health conditions, & help come up with a wellness plan for your massage session. When you complete the health history intake, your therapist will review it with you thoroughly so they once again can understand you, your needs, and
expectations for the massage session.
Once the intake consultation is complete, your Massage Therapist will leave the room usually into the nearest restroom to sanitize their hands and give you time to undress to your comfort level and lay down on the massage table under the sheet and blanket. Again we want you to be comfortable so we use specific draping techniques during the massage to make sure your modesty and privacy is honored at all times. Throughout your massage your therapist will check in with you to make sure you are comfortable at all times, when your massage is complete, your therapist will notify you and leave the room so you can get dressed and prepare for checkout; a gratuity for your therapist is not expected but greatly appreciated.